Image Map

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday Present!!

Sooo, my WONDERFUL family decided to chip in and give me money to buy a nicer sewing machine.

Don't get me wrong, my current sewing machine works fine. Well, not according to my mom. But it is very limiting. My parents bought it for me when I got married, almost 4 years ago. I wasn't into sewing then, so it was perfect:




But now I have expanded my sewing capabilities and my family has noticed that my sewing machine is sorely lacking. I haven't bought a new one yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this little guy:



"* Needle Threader with Automatic twin Needle Control
* Drop Feed and Auto Tension
* T-Screwdriver, Bobbins and Needles
* 5 Zipper Feet plus the 4 Bonus Feet
* Dust Cover, Lint Brush and Seam Puller

The Singer Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine is a 98 stitch Fully Automatic Pattern Machine. This is a perfect machine for the quilter who wants to take their projects to the next level of Creativity. It includes 7 styles of 1-step automatic buttonholes, as well as the Drop & Sew Bobbin System with a top drop in bobbin. It also includes a long lasting LCD light with Audible and Visual Warning messages. It has 13 needle positions and 12 Frequent use buttons to make your sewing as easy and quick as possible.

This Machine also Includes a Bonus Quilters set of accessories including an extended work table, and even feed foot, a darning/embroidery foot, a 1/4'' foot, and an open toe foot. This also includes an easy Quick start DVD and an instruction manual to get you sewing right away!" (Joann's Website)

Does anyone have one that they could tell me about? Positive/negative reviews? I'm soooooo excited for a new machine!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's so exciting. It's so fancy. I don't know what half of those things are in that description. :) Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!