Image Map

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Luke's Christmas present...check!

I FINALLY finished Luke's present: a blanket and matching pillow.

He just started sleeping in his toddler bed, so he really needs these!

This blanket was SO easy! Actually, so was the pillowcase. I decided I'm a fan of tying blankets for little kids instead of quilting. So much easier and they don't know the difference.

And I L.O.V.E the fabric! The cowboy/cowgirl combo is soooo adorable!!







And...the pillow. I only had strips of fabric to work with, so it's a little off looking. Oh well, Luke won't judge me.



All ready to wrap and put under the Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. Just sew on a couple big red buttons down the brown line of the pillow and it will look like you did it on purpose! I think they look awesome and what cute fabric!
    I started making a blanket just like that...it's still in pins from like a year and a half ago!
    And that is awesome Luke is already in a big bed! We tried it for a few days and found our Luke on the floor every morning, so we decided to wait a while longer ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!