Image Map

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Crafts

Now I can show what I've been working on for Christmas!

I wanted to make something special for my mom and mother-in-law, so I decided on giving them a box of 10 handmade cards and then they get one new handmade card a month for this year (which should be easier now, since my in-laws bought me a personal-sized Cricut!). Here are the ones I made for their boxes:







A while ago, my dad gave me one of his favorite shirts and asked me to make him something out of it. So...this is what I made. He loves briefcases, so I tried to make this big with lots of pens slots.







And, for my two of my baby nephews, I appliqued (for the first time--Don't laugh!) them little onesies.





I also made a tie for my father-in-law, but I haven't taken a pic yet. Maybe when, or if, I see him wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!