Image Map

Monday, January 24, 2011

Get comfy and grab a pillow!

How about one of these pillows? We bought a pinkish couch a while ago and it came with two of these pillows:























Yuck. No thanks. I covered them with a CUTE fabric my mom bought me from Cabbage Rose:


























































Ahhhh. Much better. Now I want to make one of those CUTE fabric flower pillows. But for now these pillows add a little flava flav to my couches. (P.S. I added a zipper in case Luke wipes nasty fingers on them or baby #2 decides to spit up on one of them. Just a tip.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so much cuter. I LOVE cabbage rose quilt shop we will have to go shopping and drool sometime. I really like seeing all the things you create.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!