Image Map

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Tutus

Today my friend Emily came over to teach me and another friend Jessica how to make tutus. We're all three expecting baby girls this year...fun, huh?!

I've made a tutu before, but I made it all up as I went. Then I saw a tutu Emily had made and it looked awesome! (Way better than mine!)

So, she instructed Jessica and I and I think they turned out precious. They look like they're for dolls, not a real person. I keep forgetting how little babies come out!

Jessica cutting her tulle (spools are better than buying by the yard, just FYI)


















Emily tying the tulle on the elastic (use 1 inch wide elastic)



















Aren't they cute? I'm so excited to put it on my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!