Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

Wow, that is quite a name for a dessert!

I found this recipe the other day and I knew I had to make some for my AMAZING friend! She watched Luke so I could go to a doctor's appointment (and she deserved more than brownies...I ended up being gone for 2.5 hours! But that's another story).

Anyway, these are scrumptious. And I took the author's advice and cut the cookie dough part in half and it was perfect.

Now... Go make some!


Food, Folks, and Fun

Cookie Dough Brownies


Ingredients:

For the Brownies Layer:
1 box of brownie mix (family size)
Ingredients on box the box to make the brownies
For the Cookie Dough Layer:
1 ½ C (3 sticks) salted butter, room temperature
1 ½ C brown sugar
⅔ C granulated sugar
1 t vanilla extract
9 T milk
3 C all purpose flour
2 C chocolate chips


Directions:

Make the brownies according to directions on the box and bake as directed.

To make the cookie dough, cream together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in milk. Add in flour and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.

Once brownies have completely cooled spread the cookie dough on top. Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes or in refrigerator for several hours to set.





3 comments:

  1. They look rich!

    I actually had come across that recipe a few weeks ago but thought they looked dangerous! Dangerously good...I was wondering if they would be too much! Can you finish a whole piece? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, but it's a little better if you cut the dough part in half. You should try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow brownies and cookie dough, must resist that would be just too much of a temptation, then again if they are that rich I might could stand ot only eat a half of one and the chocolate monster be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!