Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ruffle Buns

My dear friend Becca tricked...errr...I mean convinced me to buy a super cute pattern from VeryJane. We went shopping for fabric and we both bought some super cute fabric.

The pattern is called Oodles of Ruffles Diaper Cover by Brynberlee Designs. I thought it turned out super cute and Carolina looks so dang cute in it!





How cute is she?!





Look at those ruffle buns! And those cute chub legs!




Linkin' UP!

36th Avenue

Fireflies & Jellybeans

Somewhat Simple

House of Hepworths

Bear Rabbit Bear

Whipperberry

Simple Home Life

Pity Party @ 30 Handmade Days

The Shabby Nest

2 comments:

  1. How great! What a neat idea.

    I'd love for you to stop by and link this to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings link party. It's a blog party dedicated to all things kids and teens, so you post would be perfect! It runs through Saturday- hope to see you there!

    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - especially the little model! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!