Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{inspiration} Boy and Girl Rooms

My son and daughter are 2 years apart. I have a feeling they'll be sharing a room in the near future. Right now my son is 2 1/2 and my daughter is 7 months, so she sleeps in our room (we live in an apartment...lack of space).  I wish she could have her own room right now, but what can ya do?

I decided to start dreaming of putting them in a room together. I found some inspiration on Pinterest for a (someday) combined room.

Combined Rooms:

Source




Source
Source
Source


And, if they happen to get their own bedrooms...
   
{For Luke}

Source

Source
Source
                                                                        {For Gracie}

Source
Source
Source
Linkin' up:
Ginger Snap Crafts
Fabric Bows & More
Someday Crafts
Sew Woodsey
Fireflies & Jellybeans
Somewhat Simple

4 comments:

  1. love these! you have awesome style girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from fireflies & jellybeans. I LOVE these rooms...so adorable! I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop by my new blog & follow along too! loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these rooms are so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing, I hope that you can someday make a room just as special & nice....good luck!
    God Bless! :)
    P.s. Love your blog *new follower*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those rooms you've picked out! It makes me want to consider making the kids share a room again so I can do something cute like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!