Monday, November 21, 2011

Shower Caddy Storage

While at Ross the other day, I noticed their shower caddies. And inspiration struck.


I thought, "Hey! I need more storage. Why not use a shower caddy?"

I spray painted it gray, added a couple fabric rosettes (those make everything cuter) and BAM

More storage!


I also added some ruffle sold by the yard for some added cuteness.


You can find lots of storage solutions in places/things you would have never thought of! Happy storing!


Linking Up: Making the World Cuter, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, The Girl Creative, Becolorful, Skip to My Lou, Keeping it Simple, Reasons to Skip The Housework, Not JUST a Housewife, Mommy by Day...Crafter by Night,



Thanks for stopping in!




3 comments:

  1. This is very clever.
    Please come share at my party:
    www.thezkids.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, yours has turned out very pretty, I love the touch of ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever girl. What a great organization idea. Thanks for linking it up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful link party.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!