Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pillowcase Dress

I've been wanting to make a pillowcase dress for a long time but for some reason I just never took the plunge. I finally found a good tutorial HERE.

Why, oh why, has it taken me so long?! 



This was so easy and it turned out so cute! And the embellishment opportunities are endless!



I love the pom poms on the bottom. 



And I added some bows on the top. Just hand sewn on, and it makes it a lot sweeter looking!



Sharing here: 36th Avenue, Fireflies & Jellybeans, Gluesticks, 30 Handmade DaysNaptime Crafters, Tatertots & Jello,



5 comments:

  1. LOVE this. my sister-in-law has made a couple of these for maddy. they're adorable!! great job!! love the pom-poms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! love how well the pompoms look with the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My party just started and I'd LOVE to have you stop by and share this ~ TOTALLY impressive!!! Love it!!! Totally DARLING!

    Overflowing with Creativity

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the pom-pom trim on the bottom of the dress. :)

    *visiting from Weekend Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Blissy silk pillowcase reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!