Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

(Sharpie) Funky Easter Eggs

There are so many fab Easter egg decorating ideas out there and it took me a while to decide which way I wanted to decorate my Easter eggs. 

I knew I wanted to be able to use them for an Easter egg hunt, which meant they'd have to be able to open. 

I tried duct tape, but that was a fail

I finally just started drawing on them with my Sharpies and they turned out real cute!



This is a great opportunity to hone your artistic skills! Trust me, I don't have ANY art skills (my hubby sure does) and this wasn't hard for me. Just a teeny bit time consuming.


Just pull out your Sharpies and get to work!


I'm so excited for a little Easter egg hunt for my sweet babies!


Don't those fun colors make you happy?


13 comments:

  1. Super cute! :) My girls, Daphne 12 & Valerie 9 will love it! Never thought of THAT!

    ~Julie
    redheadcandecorate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Hope you can link up at my turquoise lovin' party!! (Accept all projects) http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2012/03/its-that-time-again-time-to-share-our.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! A great idea! I hope you will link this up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop!

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! LOVE THIS IDEA! Perfect for the last minute egg maker (like me!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! I love these eggs!!!! Thank you for some Easter decorating inspiration!!!
    Consider me your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I seriously use sharpies on everything. I dont' know why I didn't think about Easter Eggs! THANK YOU!! I am so excited to get to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Love this idea!! I am your newest follower!! thanks for posting!
    www.livingwithporteous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so clever and cute! Featuring them today!! have a great Saturday! ;)

    Bonnie @ uncommon

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Brilliant. It's fun, easy, and inexpensive and it looks awesome! Great thing to do with the kids too!

    Thanks for sharing at Creatively Living!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! They came out so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!