Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Stickers

I know I told you about the laminator my mom bought me while she was here but I never showed you the sticker maker she bought me.

Yes, that's right...sticker maker!

And she bought it at Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure everyone has access to a Wal-Mart. It was $20.

Anyway, this thing is pretty awesome. You don't need double-sided tape if you own one of these things. Let me show you what I made for Father's Day with this bad boy.


How cute is this sticker?! I just used this lil machine:


And did these 3 simple steps:


 This machine doesn't need heat, batteries, or electricity! You just need to turn the wheel and you have super cute stickers. I used cardstock to make them a little thicker and they came out PERFECT. So fun for Father's Day! I'm going to have my hubby wear his on his suit at church :)

Sharing here: Ginger Snap Crafts, Rae Gun Ramblings, Lil Luna,   



4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I have to look for that when I am at Walmart! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, please link it up with me today at Wow Us Wednesday. Following you on Linky Followers now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featuring YOU today! :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2012/06/25-cute-easy-fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice machine like it thanks for sharing it......is this is for kids???

    http://www.printingray.com/custom-stickers-printing.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!