Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Candy Corn Candy Jars

A couple of weeks ago I participated in a Halloween series hosted by Katie{did}it. I shared my Candy Corn Jars and today I wanted to share them with you! I hope you love them as much as I do!!


I bought these adorable jars at a shop called Christmas Tree Shops but I'm sure you could find similar ones at a dollar store. They kind of reminded me of little candy corns.




Then I found these M & M's at Wal-Mart and I was so thrilled! I thought they'd look adorable in my jars. PLUS they're delicious :)




I just layered the Candy Corn M&Ms into the jars to mimic a real candy corn, added BOO with the help of my Cricut, and glued some ribbon around the top. 

And now I have adorable candy jars on my shelves reminding me it's Halloween time!!






1 comment:

I love comments!!