Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

Car Seat Canopy (Baby Boy edition)

Oh my goodness, well, that holiday is behind us! I love dressing my kids up for Halloween but I HATE the pounds and pounds of candy they get (and subsequently the pounds and pounds I pack on because of it). 

Anyone have ideas I could do with ALL this candy?!

Anyway, now I can start posting about things other than Halloween. In a week or two it'll be all about Thanksgiving.
*****

But for today, I wanted to show you one of the baby shower presents I made recently.


I had been looking for a good car seat canopy tutorial and after a lot of searching, I found THIS awesome tutorial. The instructions are super clear and it took no time at all.


I put Minky on the underside of the canopy. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by such soft fabric! I got all my materials and buttons from Joann's. 



I had also seem lots of different ideas for the fastener part of the canopy but since my friend is having a boy, I thought some cute buttons would be the best idea. And they turned out so adorable! I hope she loves it!

Sharing here: Tatertots & Jello



4 comments:

  1. this turned out so good, I love those buttons so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for featuring me! :) I just love your blog! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this? I've been looking at these already even though I'm only 11 weeks pregnant. It's never too early to start planning right? I'm soo excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!