Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

8 Ruffle Tutorials

Ruffles!

Are you as obsessed with ruffles as I am?
I seriously am in LOVE with ruffles right now. If I had the time/patience, I would be sewing ruffles onto all of my little girl's clothes.

I found 8 adorable ruffle tutorials. They range from baby tops to aprons to wreaths.

Enjoy!!


By Lindsay at The Cottage Home

By One More Moore

By Disney at Ruffles & Stuff

by Sewing in No Man's Land

By Shwin & Shwin

By Ashley at Lil Blue Boo

By Kelly Hicks Design & Photography

By Sweetie Pie Bakery

Stop back by Monday for the Destination: Cutesy Monday Linky Party!!

Sharing here: Flamingo Toes, I Heart Naptime, While He Was Napping, The Girl Creative, BecolorfulSkip to My Lou, Cherished Bliss, An Original Belle,

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Love the country ruffle top so very chic and fun looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog. I found you on the link party. I am your newest follower. :) If you would like to check out my blog that would be awesome and follow me back..I would love to feature you on my blog sometime, you have way cute stuff..

    -Brooke
    for-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I don't see the ruffle craze going away any time soon, and I'm glad! I just made another bag with ruffles on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing! I would love for you to link up with my party at: http://anoriginalbelle.blogspot.com/2012/01/make-it-yourself-monday-13-link-up.html

    Each week, three items get featured!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!